Blogger Templates

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers day

I am so so so so freaking boring!!! =='
Omg! its crazy staying at home u noe... theres no nice movie / drama to catch! no awesome games to play online and no awesome places to be!
neway... i just came back from a mother's day celebration ytd. City revival church organize..
I have got pictures to post up but then my usb spoiled! =='
since the day i reformated my cpu! how sad is that!
now its all stuck in my phone lolx..
Oh well, Jacklyn Victor came! and some malaysian big instrumental band... 4got the name came.
and Patrick leong too! =p some puffy singer lolx. but he can do sing tho.
Jacklyn had a lil sore throat so it was all jazz night =p
she wore a circular printed sari with her short sparkly hair haha..
i think there were 200 ppl there i guess.

Kids from the boys home performed. oh my if only i could upload the pix!
haha they are sooo cute! especially the 4 year old!
They did break dance heheh totally won the crowd! =)
the food there was ok but the place smelled like dog! yea! dog! i noe! which then i lost my appetite =='

We sanf praises then ate and watch peformance... had lucky draws and my mom;s ticket got picked up! we got a nike watch, some greeny beads necklace and a beaded ribbon keychain. Our table too got a hamper =p and we gave the unfinished food and the hamper to the boy's home.. haha they were so glad =)
And then the mothers cut the cake. =p the eldest was 91 i think lol... beat that mothers!!

oh well that was it i think =p everyone was down truout the journey home but not me hahha...
over excited ad =)

I want an IphonE!!! and a DSLR not fair!!! my pix are not clear =(
oh yea! and i got invited to elm street's premier.. and guess wat?
my friends chickened out! lolx and i am thinking twice whether to watch it or not lolx ... =='

should i should i???

so yeah!
chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment