Blogger Templates

Sunday, October 10, 2010

SUPER 101010 Muackz muackzz


Went back to School haha Chiao Nan.. back in KL... aww I miss them!!!
havent seen most of them for like 6years already! ahaha.. changed soo much! <3
but i still luurve them! the yellow top, is my teacher! i lurve her too! she's like the best teacher in the whole hhehe... awesome!


Then we went bowling .. haha theres no no7.. gotta go with 8.. awww..
I broke my nails =( so sad huh? and i got last ! hhahah before the match, we said that the loser have to belanjar vitagen. haha i lost but Soon lai paid for it haha.. so nice of them.

Went wangsa walk... =) my cousin's laptop bag shop was there. we visited for awhile.. and found out that my friend, Sabrina 's dad, below.. is my cousin's supplier lolx. =)
me and Vivian.. the other girl below stayed at sab's house once lolx.. haha we rmbed every single thing! haha its so fun refreshing back! aww... wished i could turn back time.. =(
missed those days.!


This is Joseph>> =)
He used to be the Hawttest guy in school.. ahha look!
Now he looks like Alloycious haha in Phua Chu Kang.. Ah beng's son! lolx
Right?? haha =p
HE's like super tall now! make me felt so short!
but its ok! more reason to buy a new heel! haha yay!
When we met, even after 6 years not seeing each other, it felt like we know each other for like 20 years haha... didnt felt the gap at all. =)
AWesome rite!
awww... i wanna go back to primary school....
We made joseph squart down... coz he's so freaking tall haha.. =) make us looked like cartoon.
haha..
kk .. <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment