Blogger Templates

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY evEee

We left 7am in the morning!! lolx
to beat the jam!
crazy early! haha but no jam at all. reach ther efreaking fast...
Went to Kampar to makan *lo shu fun* hhha my fav!
and the *Zhaoyun* fried pork ball. with my aunty.
Freaking nice...
Then took 45min to go to grandma's house =p









This is wat i did the whole afternoon! darn tiring wei!
My cousin sis, only 7, wants me to color, draw, and play her soft toys!
lolx... =)
thats about it!


Oh and she make me put a tatoo too! lolx.
Both the same...





To break the eyesore from all the drawing and coloring, i brought them up to the room along with my lil bro and the girl's brother to play.
haha
in order to keep them all quite, i'll ask questions to the boyss.
Whoever that got it wrong, their picture have to be taken by my cousin sis. hahha.
so they are all busy with their own stuff while i just lie on the bed thining of questions.
I came out with like wat color is my comb(hidden) lolx.
random stuff


Chiak! thats all of us!



Dinner time! yay! time to dress up! yeap thats wat i wore that day!


Oh and this two lil teddy is so freaking soft!
we call it *lam pek pek* in cantonese. it means super soft. ghahah
She gave the right one for me. so sweet =p
she bought it from a man as a donation.




she make me take this picture! lolx. with the teddy of course.
She'll be stuck to you the whole time. She tell me things like *i like you la Yeeleng che che*
lolx... which i doubt she tells everyone that plays with her. haha
its freaking tiring... she constantly asks me to do it.
I cant even go online. she'll be seating beside me asking me to play with her.
and when i dun, she'll say that * yer, you say you want to play with me! yiou liar*
haha which i did! almost the whole day! lolx.
but poor girl! so i still play with her haha... not like i got lotta stuff to do lolx..

DINNER time!

1st dish... i tried the oyster! ewww wanna puke!


Freaknig nice wei! the fish *cat fish* *pak sok kong*
I love fish!


Salted chicken.
* Yim Kok Kai *

yer too salty... i dun really like chicken!


The prawns! i had 4!!
lolx I LOVE PRawns!
It's freaking big.. Tiger Prawn i guess but its soooo nice!


And the vege! *chao Zap*
i only took 1 corn and 1 piece of lotus lolx.
dun like.



and the rice! hahha by this time, i was freaking full ad haha..
I took like 3 scoops nie...
but still nice



Last... the * wall peng*
hahah Some fried stuff with kaya inside... =) hahah
not really nice tho. its kinda tasteless but my mom's fav! haha. =)

After dinner went home and read my story book ... Fidelity project - little black dress...
and SLEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment