Blogger Templates

Friday, June 24, 2011

A date with Nichkhun and Victoria

Awesome-ness


Nichkhun [2pm] ♥ Victoria [f(x)]

Got caught up with these 2 when my friend told me about Victoria.
TWICE! so i tot , i had to check them out!
and i did =0
and they are both Really really Hawt...
phewww! *Faint*

Ultra Hawt to the higest degree



Woot! RED - doesnt she just look awesome in RED?
The jeans - ultra skinny legs!
HAWT


When my love sparks! Awww...
Ultra Cute!
Ya, he's pointing at YOU!
hahaha
LOVE you too! ^^


ULTRA CUTE!
Don't you think so?
So natural.


Luv the hair!
lolx OK! i'll shut my lips ! =)
NICE!


Aww... merajuk ad? ='(
Don't bother Nichkhun!
We''ll keep talking!
Btw, Luv the eyes! ^^
NICE!


DATES!

Nichkhun " told you to shut your lips rite?! Girl, youre talking wayy too much!"

Victoria:" ok ok , sory! Make it up to you"
Nichkhun" Oi, Harder! neva eat rice kah?"
Vic merajuks* lolx and Nichkhun had to bring her out =p

TO the SNOW
Snowy! so RED!
If only i have the chance to experience *real* snow.

TO the BEACH
The Blonde and The Fringe

Which i can do this too! the last time i did, my horse pooped lolx
Melacca

Victoria still Merajuk


Nic " come on , grab some food!"
Vic" No! it'll make me fat!

Nic forced it in. lolx look at Vic's priceless face.

Vic" Ewww... whats that? taste so bad!!

Vic Decides to cook!
Vic" hungry? I'll cook but you gona have to wear that teddy bear apron"
Nic" as long as i can eat! HUNGRY!"

LETS go out for a CAMP!

Nic " finally she's happy now!"
Vic" Waitttt!!! lets do a list of things to bring!"
Nic" aww man, just bring you and me!"

Vic comes out with a list of 30 things!
Nic" I think the camp will be so filled with our stuff rather than space for us. You're gona have to sleep so close to me then!"
Victoria smiles (thats my point! - said in her heart softly)

Tadaaaaaa!!!

Nichkhun made Victoria his beautiful princess.

Nichkhun

I Nichkhun Horvejkul, take you Victoria Song Qian dob, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

Victoria

I, Victoria Song Qian dob, take you Nichkhun Horvejkul, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.


They lived happily ever after =)

*Above is a fiction, I came out with it according to the pictures chosen randomly*

No comments:

Post a Comment