Blogger Templates

Monday, March 26, 2012

Yeah~ It's ma Birthday~~

24th of March 

Surprise!!!


It's my 21st Birthday this year =)
And for us, 21year old is when you get the key from your parents.
A key to freedom =p
But not forgetting the usual!
Presents! Dinners! Cakes!
and lotta pictures! =)


Mom gave me a *key* gold chain =)
this picture is suppose to be taking up close.
haha where you can see the chain thats y i din bother to pose.
lolx.. but it turned out like this.
oh well...


my 21st birthday i got a music box ==' 


And chocolate cookies! Apparently, my mandarin name rhymes with 510 =p


Got alot of dresses too =) and while i was busy opening my pressies, my lil brother din even bother =(

Peekaboo! Dinner time!
Had Dinner with ma family in Umami Steamboat =)


my little brother loves crabs.




My aunt =) Cheers she said =p


Cake time! =)


Trying to figure out where is the center of the room =p



Got it! =) eeek! lolx but i duno what i had in mind that time haha




Smiled with my 21st birthday cake.


Had lotta 21st birthday laughs =)


Made my 21st birthday wish =)


Blew my 21st year old candle =)
Which didnt go off =p


so i tried harder =)


Birthday Celebration - PART 1

yeap, theres more to come =p


No comments:

Post a Comment