Blogger Templates

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cookieee

I just got back from my cousin's house... fell asleep there with Cookie beside me =)
Nothing much today... suppose to go badminton with friends at 12noon and swimming after that.
But was canceled coz my parents are all here and gonna go out.
Paramoring now while blogging as usual =)
I just got back my money! i'm rich now! yes!
Waiting for my pay! Shaun mana lu??? my money! =p
you know wat, Edward is still stuck in my head! people! take him outta me!
My gosh.. he's driving me crazy! =( Dun like it!

Went and collect my prize at Pj yesterday. the All Shinny White contest =) consolation prize! and no payment! lolx... kewl rite! hehe... atleast something! now to get it loaded with paramore! =) Went home and fool around with the packing.. dunny human-like faces there.
Kinda happy =) but was hoping to get the laptop that's the 3rd prize but i din =(
Ohwell, better luck next time!



















In the lift... haha marcus making funny faces there.
Went to 1u after that =) thats when i saw all the nice stuff i blogged! =)
Christmas shopping time for marc!
He just got himself some airforce fighting thingy... lolx
Asking everyone to play with him.. which is kinda boring.
Haizz back to tuesday... today! hmm... i'm hungry!
alrite! blog later!
Wanna go FB! chaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment