Blogger Templates

Sunday, December 6, 2009

He offlinEEdd


Indeed a nice friend to be around... sometimes too rude tho. but he's a nice guy i befriended in Law class... 1 day before i did my presentation and then we hang out quite a few times...
Last picture was taken in Starbucks i din even get to say goodbye on that day! but i got a chance to see a moving shaun walking back-faced. and the smile... my gosh. miss him.
Made me cried... i hope you're doing fine there my friend. sry i rejected ur "badminton date" a few times. But u said u'll wait till i'm back! well, i'm back now! so where are you!?
WE're suppose to celebrate ur b.day next year! u kept telling me about it! and was so excited... and i said i'll be there!
We're suppose to work together during weekends. so wat happen now?!
The calrsberg promoters.... ='(
I couldnt believe my eyes... couldnt believe it at all.
I wish it wasnt true but i dun have the power to choose.
I rmb the times where... i talked at college.. at the stairs.. where i laughed and tease that u cant do the "O" shape... and the time when u drove and we went to work together.
It was awesome but just that you're really harsh sometimes! really...
But i tell myselft that i'll forgive u coz you're my friend! and i did... my friend.. hear me say it!
Gosh... tears rolling down again... i'm really sad that u are gone.
But we have to face it.
Good that you're gone before the world ends... dun have to suffer that much seeing other people around u suffering too.
I hope you're doing better there....
TAN HAN YIN, SHAUN
Offlined on
6/12/06 about 6.30pm
~Will always be remembered~

No comments:

Post a Comment