Blogger Templates

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Amanda'z Day at home, Night out

I got this when i was like around 10yr



Daddy bought it for me =)
and im still keeping it!
Cinderella's castle ... with small dolls too! but my bro lost it ='(
I lurve it sooo much! its like my fav toy =p


Used it to do my Box for ADvance ADvertising =p


Been cutting and Sticking the whole after noon! finally done the box.
but still in process of making it look nicer =p
Ther purple doesnt look nice =(
i want to have hand prints on it. so i tot of using a lighter color but it look soo.. unattractive.


It's pink inside! =p wanted leopard but its gona look so messy.
im gona have mini stuff about me inside so need a plain BG. =(
not satisfy at all.


NEWAy, went to cousin's wedding in KL =p



I wore this! =p 3rd wearing it after few years laying in my cupboard =p

There were cockroaches in the restaurant! arghh!
i Freaking hate them!
crawing here n there!
and yes! big onces! climbed up to my chair beside my knee.
lolx i screamed so loud and flew to the other side of the table lolx. =p
i cant help it! they are freggin discusting!=(
plz plz dun ever prank me with cockroaches
i beg u.
i'll cry and hate you FOrevaa
yeap then went to the toilet .. cabut lari


Mummy bought the necklace for me! its my 1 and only gold necklace from her =p
others from dady and grandma =p
lolx but this is not real gold lolx
so dun ROB me lolx


The lights! lolx. yes! im in the toilet. and i lurve their lights=p
I had the lights behind my camera when i took this.


Home! changed =p
still tak puas wanna take pix =)

No comments:

Post a Comment