Blogger Templates

Sunday, March 27, 2011

MY Birthday!


Im officially 20 years old! YAY! =)
I kept replaying this video and pretend that he's singging to me.




My classmates bought me a cake =p
lolx and look wats written on it? AMANDA NG BIEBER!
too bad the baker got it all wrong!
and it came out as AMANDA NG BIELER =='
hha but i noe in my heart that its suppose to be Bieber so it doesnt affect me haha..


Mummy bought me prezzie!

Tadaaa... A skirt, deo and scrubby! =p

I bought my own Prezzie =p
1st time trying it. wonder if its good. i even took picture for the before and after effect =)
will post it up after 18 days =p wait for it!
im excited too! hehe

Dinner with Family!!
At THE SHIP . Damansara




Marc happily drinking his Honeydew juice. haha he just loves honeydew =)


Me and my apple juice =p Nice!
I took the orkid from the drink its pink tho. look purple-ish here


BEhold!!! the AWEsome Shark fin soup! lolx
now with the candle underneath =p
its good coz its freezing cold there in THE ship =)
Marc's fav soup.
Brought Shaun along too =)
A Choppy day

yay
Big Bro gave me Prizzie =p
Buffet Braun's sweet lil turqios pouch
nice!
Terima kasih! =)


MORE PICTURES TO COME!
will RE-edit it when i get them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment