Blogger Templates

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Thailand Day 5

Yes! this is the swimming pool of our Hotel.
Ours is 3 feet, 4 feet and 5 feet.
Thailand is 4 feet, 6 feet and 8 feet.
Crazy deep!
I didnt even dare to stand close to the pool.

I bought this pair of pants ^^ it cost me RM 15 . Will take more pix to upload later.
Bought lota things too ^^
Btw, this is my balcony.

we went off to checkout the .
Alota people there too!
The temples are so huge and pointy!



The crafts are so detailed!

This is the tallest temple in the whole place.

Lota them bought jaw sticks and went for their prayers.
I ended up admiring the carfts and shop and the roadside stores.


We went to watch the Snake Show.

So scary, i was seating really near to the stage lolx.
You can see it in this below picture.


One of the held on the snake's tail and swing it like a rope then he pretended like he let go of it when it swing to our side.
The girls screamed! lolx We tot he was gona throw it to us lolx crazy guy!


He kissed the snake! crazy guy! they say 7 inch below the snake's head is where it's heart is.
Grab it there and it will stay quite.

Then, we went to the jewellery shop and the factory.
You can see step by step. how they clean it, craft it heat it, melt it and shape it. ^^
Awesome experience there.

I went into the jewellery shop, it is like a huge Poh Kong you have. like a whole floor of jewels!
Everything was so bright and shinny i kept blinking my eyes.
They are super cheap there too!
Super duper cheap!
1 Sapphire ring there cost like 1k nie! lolx

Hahah but i didnt buy anything. didnt even try them on.
I still feel that im too young for all these ahha.. ^^
Don't really like it tho.

Pakai nnt kena curi lak...
^^
But its so beautiful. I'll make it special, my one and only wedding ring. ^^

Click here! faster ^^

HeartZ

No comments:

Post a Comment