Blogger Templates

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2nd day of CNY

Visiting day!
lolx more like a collecting Any pau day =)


Eat lots and lots of tid-bits and drank so many packet drinks ^^

My James Bond ^^
He is an awesome grandpa.
He use to bring me around the neighbourhood with his bike and i was small enough to fit into the basket infront of his seat.
Then he'll go very fast(well, it felt fast for me when i was that age) over the hump and we'll laugh about it the whole time.
It was very very fun!
And he tells me stories about the war times ^^
the jobs he used to work =)
It was very suffering but it sounds so impossible for our generation to do it.
Since now its all using machines and computers.
Imagine having to build a whole submarine with barehanded!
Crazy!
This is everyone! well not everyone... a few of them.
My lil cousin suppose to wear her cheong sam today but she wore yesterday.
Her mom wants her to wear it today and put it on for her.
Lil girl didnt tell me and i so i wore my own dress coz i ad worn my cheong sam yesterday.
the moment she saw me, she told her mom her cheong sam is very ugly and she wants to change it to another dress. aww ='(
But it was too late, everyone was ready to go.
She cried ='(
But we are still good friends ^^

My lil cousin playing hid and seek lolx



Charming birds =)
Beautiful voice =)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment