Blogger Templates

Monday, March 25, 2013

Twenty Two

Day 2 at Cameron's Highland.
Went to the Strawberry farm, Kea farm, Boh Tea farm, S corner, Cactus valley and Butterfly park (which has Rabbits, rooster, duck, beetle, stick insect, paper frog, scorpion etc...)

(Again: sorry don't really have time to go in detail. so ill just do a caption below each photo. Sorry for d crazy typos!)

Tha main entrance

Fried Ice Cream. Ofcourse, with Strawberry flavor)
My Bro insist of buying another one. lol but we didnt coz it was close to lunch time.
The Best Fried Ice-cream EVER!
Bro doesnt eat Strawberries lol so i voluntarily took the honor! I never liked the taste of Strawberries but in Cameron's it is completely different.
This is part of the BOH Tea farm. It's extremely huge! The roads are winedy and narrow. There were a few road police there to help out. Coz the road can hardly fit two cars side by side. My mom swore she will never ever come up here ever again. lol we'll see! oh and one more thing, can you see the lil hut on the top right? We went there for tea time ^^ It is super super high up. My dad's first reaction was. Walau! so high up! will jatuh onot? lol but we went anyway.
This is me, pretending to collect Tea leaves. lol
Marcus stood at the end of the Restaurant. I shivered to death but managed to take a pic for him. He said it was sooo beautiful! I couldn't bring myself there. Its too high and too scary.


This is what we had for tea! the special BOH tea of course and Strawberries!!!



Strawberry tart!



Yummy! extremely good! must have!
tadaa... down we go! So steep! i was dying lol. 
Folling around with my bros and the lowest part of the BOH tea plantation.
Fresh air!!! i miss it now =(
My younger brother is a fan of beetles.
Got influenced by the Mushiking card game. We brought him to visit the Butterfly park. The only place they have beetles.
The place was filled with these butterflies!!! They are everywhere!
Look so much more beautiful and healthier than the ones in our KL butterfly parks.
I feel like shaking the plant and watch all the butterfly fly up at the same time. I think that'll look super good.
And they are huge! the size of my palm!
This lil lonely orangy butterfly. It was in the middle of the walkway.
 It has a zigzagged pattern at the end of it's wing. So pretty!
There were alot of other species but most of them are on the ceiling net. So i cant really give a close shot.
Beautiful Polka Dot butterfly! I hope you can see it!
Sorry, my phone camera doesn't have a zoom function. =(
(using Samsung S Advance)

Elder bro caught me taking pic of the Butterflies. 
No idea why he decided to take a meaningless picture of me and my younger bro. hmmm...

Eww... ants! so many!!! Def too delicious.

BUNNIES! Super cute!
I wanted to touch their nose. There were soooo cute!
My elder bro shouted at me before i could. " They bite!"
This picture is entirely about my hair lol.
L.A.M.E right? haha but i tought i had my hair dyed caramel brown. y is it reddish? hmm
Me and Bunnies! No don't eat my hair!
Super fat Guinea pigs! Feel like squeezing them.

Oh ya, before that, we went to the nursery.
No doubt they have the healthiest and prettiest flower i've ever seen!
I think its coz of the lovely weather and temperature here.
Even i felt healthier and prettier when i was there. lol self-praise is no praise. i know!
I didn't take much pictures coz im not a big fan of plants and flowers but this is so special.
I wonder what is it called! Looks like a ballerina right?

Thank God for beautiful world!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment