Blogger Templates

Monday, March 25, 2013

Last day of 21 year old

My last day of being a 21 year old girl.
Went to Cameron Highland's with my family (for the 1st time)
I feel refreshed and alive. ^^ Mostly coz of the fresh air.
No more moody me... It's so cooling there. makes me happy! About 23-26 degrees i think.
sorry don't really have time to go in detail. so ill just do a caption below each photo.

Got my Birthday cheque! ^^
Family wanted to wait till 12am to celebrate my bday.
So we went to the nearest Mamak stall and had supper. =)
received 6 pressies! ^^ Including a cheque and angpau.
Sry about the untidy bed and pajamas lying on the bed hehe. it was pass 12!!

Most of my presents are accessories. Lil bro bought me a Madagascar earing and a doll that holding a net prepared to catch butterflies. He said she looked like me except she has blonde hair.

 Lol sorry blur... It was a candid and i was moving around.
Elder Bro's Girlfriend bought me Ellle's scarf ! yay!


Mom bought me 3 pairs of earings.
and a choker.
Plus a pink feathered dangling earing. Its so heavy!! but i love it.
Aunt bought me necklace and bangles ^^

That's all ^^ Will upload close shots on my pressies k!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment