Blogger Templates

Monday, January 4, 2010

1st DAy of Coll


~Last movie of the year and yet the best~
A friend asked me why did i change my profile name and dp... guess wat? i said lolx.. saje.. to impress Avatar fans =p
hehhe... like u! i noe u like the show =)
1st day at college is not really bad. atleast i noe all my classmates. not like some strangers there. neway, i'm freezing now and stuck in this room filled with uncontrolable air-cond =='
Gona home at =p
2nd day of class? less than of us came... haiz. damn sad rite! and it's llike only 1 class.
2hours here doing nothing. sad la...
me and my gang all diff classes coz i enroled late and it's like full and i got a prob with moral class and all ... i'm still not enroled yet! oh well, will think about it tmr. now is time to go home! =)
The answer is YES! I DO!
So! marry me now quick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment