Blogger Templates

Saturday, January 23, 2010

='(

Lolx.. almost everyone around me getting tatoos ad...
See! nice? haha it's not me!
From the internet la.
Just because it's leopard filling and it's a heart shape. i like it =)
Moral claz last week...
hehe...
Paramore memang rockxxx


Neva play on the stairs...
See wat happened!
My left ankle terseliur ad =( damn pain. cant even sleep properly.
Just like in NS but that was my right ankle. now my right feet's vein is remains bengkak but no pain anymore.
That was the stupid me running down at night to see the snake when everyone is running away from it lolx.
but it lasted like 3 days then no pain ... went swimming samore ! =)
This time? not sure...
busy with assignments already... haiz.. kla, wanna go do my work =p

No comments:

Post a Comment