Blogger Templates

Thursday, January 7, 2010

HK babee 2

Ohya.. almost left out the awesome part about HK =)
They have this Wii =) and comp in the lobby ahha.. only me and my cousins noe about it.
We used tummyache as an excuse to go down. coz there's only 1 toilet in out hotel.
hhhehe.. but lame games they have there.. atleast something =p
My 1st time playing this kinda thing hehe.

Ohyea, and Newmoon rite... we were the 1st badge to watch movie in cinema number3 coz they just finish renovating it hahha. Did i tell u bout the kissing part? haha it's not sencored! yes! Edward is so so hot =p

Met my longlost bestfriend =p
Gave some soveneir from HK haha... guess wat...
Crocks Rocks!
Had a lil chat. biasalah long time din see wert. get some updates then chao ad.
Dun have to say so many thanks next time =)
Just a small thing.
Went lunch at sake... buffet there. =)
Suppose to teman friend to watch Avatar but lazy ahhh. went and meet Sarene hehe...
hangout and watch some mandarin show from taiwan. they teach u how they make that awesome leopard eyes on the awesome models hehe. =p
Awesome!
damn alot rite! we ate like nobody else's business hehe..
And then mamak! haha ter-drip the dhal lolx.
Got style man! =)
Was so busy with *spring* cleaning lolx.. winter cleaning adelah haha.
lazy to eat so had supper! ahah saje wanna meet cheh.. nola
Really not hungry for dinner that time too early =p

haha.. mom go wash all the soft toy. Bro wanna hang dry there too lolx.Gonna have to bath my babies soon too ahah..Hard work today. rearange all my stuff. damn dusty my gosh.. me and my sneezing haiz...haha.. even i sweep floor also snezze ad.

Kla... wanna tidur ad.. tmr claz at 11-4 haiz.. finally lect start lecturing ad =p If not waste my time and money... 60bucks per day u noe! my gosh lolx.. makan duit. Hope i wun have any bad lucks in failing any paper. alrite.. head's heavy woke up like 7am today work all the way till like after dinner.

NITEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment