Blogger Templates

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bro's Big Burfday



Had super big crab, big fish and big prawns!
ULTRA nice!
I lurve CRAB.. my fav! especially the sweet and sour crab meat... and celup with the
*man tao* the white bread. =)
Marcus(lilbro) finally know how to peel the crab meat outa the crab.
haha when you see him eat, you'll feel very happy =p coz he eat like a fat boy! haha
a food lover!
MY fav part is the crab's claw =p
i'll peel the shell until only the meat is left, i;ll hold the claw and dip it fully into the sweet and sour sauce..
YUMMY!





WEnt to Digital Mall's green box the next day..
With buffet..
The food aren't nice at all.
NOT AT ALL
dont really like it there tho...
REd box is so much better.


Sang lota songs =) marcus sprain his tight tho.. poor guy didnt really had fun.
But i did! me and my bro singging like insane people.
Even my mom, for the 1st time i hear her really sing and let loose of herself.
happy for her too -p

No comments:

Post a Comment