Blogger Templates

Friday, November 26, 2010

THe biggy Boss's grand opening


THe grand opening of HOME FINDER at Mont' Kiara =)
My cousin's the Big boss there hee...

We 1st went to their house in the morning... WAtched the AMA awards hhaha..
Guess wat??!! IT's Justin on screeen!
Winning 4 awards! haha the biggest winner there!
AWESOME!


Look! he's thanking me!
Thanks to my family, friends and my FANS! weeee


fReggin' cute!




Aunty Lena drove us there! with her Estima =) lolx.. WE got so bored...
STarted eating.. MArcus's idea lolx..


Some rice cracker... Marc's fav.. but i still lurve the wang wang brand =p



This is with the seaweed tho.. dun reallly like it =)
haha Avatar!
This is Crackatar hahaha




WE were outta crackers! and went to the sweets =)
We just couldnt stop eating!


The big entrance =p
OTher photos and with my aunt tho..

Oh and my aunty Doreen from HK came back too .. haha
She brought back loads of cute panties for me!
haha oh all things! she said its on sale =p
and a bikini too! and 2 sports bra =p can jadi my swinwear la haha..
HAvent try on them yet tho...


DOne for the day! im home! <3 haha... Ate alot at my cousin's office. MArcus wantedto tell his jokes... we were eating at the meeting room.
So my cousin, the big boss, asked him to stand up and tell all of us.
Ahaha... he gave a few ..
lols.. they were all laughing !
you gota hear it from him. plus his facial expression.
i gatuntee. you'll laugh like crap!haha
thats my bro! =p
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment