Blogger Templates

Friday, November 19, 2010

The gappp


I'm munching chipsters now =) Feeling a lil hungry... had my breakfast at 11am till now, its 3.45pm. My little brother is play his favourite game, Dragonica.
mom's resting... super exhausted coz she cooked just now.
for lunch and dinner at the same time =)
I cooked yesterday! haha...
fried egg! the best i could do ahha omelette its called but with no fillings =p


I cooked the vegetables too =) it was okie =p think it taste the best haha..


then i fried the fish! its like the hardest! haha...


the fish cant stop sticking to my kuali gosh! had a hard time taking it out.. mom was like!
gurl! your fish gona be so ugly! ure tearing the skin and the flash!
haha opps! thats all i could say..
mom told be its coz the oil wasnt hot enough when i put the fish in.
then i had to make the sauce for the fish =)
The spoon-like thingy(no idea wat u call it) haha


kinda go loose to the handle thingy and it fell onto the sauce ahha!
lolx.. it splashed the sauce all over the kitchen lol.
1 word - FAILED!
ahaha but it wasnt my fault! the spoon-like thingy got looose! became two pieces haha...
so I went on without the sauce ahha...
Oh and mom boiled the "luk mei Tong" also known as the "ginseng six-flavoured soup" haha..
She boiled it earlier.. i didnt know until dinner time =='

Not forgetting ricE! =p


dad bought some new brand rice.. duno wat brand was it but it didnt taste good.
its too rough and the bijirin is like.. too big =p
i mean bigger than wat i usually eat...


Dinner time! it was like a war on the dining table lolx.
DAd was like complaining :" everything is so dry! how do u expect me to swallow them in!"
Lil bro:" Pa, try to drink the soup!"
Dad:" yeah, im doing it, boi, drink the soup. after the food stuck in ur throat!"
Dad:" you wanna kill people ah! so dry!"
Lil bro shake his head and looked and my dad haha..

If only he knew what happen to the fish sauce haha.. =)
i kept quite nie! i makan puas-puas with my llil bro.
He said the fish is nice. he love the egg =)
yay! it means more practice!!! =)
need to learn at least 10 fine dishes b4 i get married haha... =p
1. speghetti cabonara

Wish me all the best haha!

Oh btw, the pictures are from the internet tho haha...
if i were to take pics when cooking, mom would have killed me =p

Thats my day! hows yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment