Blogger Templates

Saturday, June 6, 2009

TIme square with Babeee

Babe's Car =)

This one la lolx ahhaa
Dream car in the workshop =)


Going home after hours of shopping..
Phew... so tired!




















Jolin actually came to Times square and i didnt noe hahha... too bad.
No time to check her out.


Went to times square... Got lost on the way...
End up parking in the parking lot beside klcc and took the cab there =)
Hang out for a few hours there..
Shopped for the INti ball for my boyfriend =>
Too bad i'm not going...
But i did bought two dresses.
One for my friend's belated birthday present, one for me =)


Opps, my bad Ryan =)
here >>>v
V


Went to auntie ann's...
Time for refreshment after suffering from choosing dark clothes
and seeing all those dangling wigs haha...


Went to subang parade after dinner with family.
Bought Big apple and went to coffee bean *yam cha*


Marcus got himself lil-koala-puzzle out of some ball-alike kinder chocolate =)

























Spoiled my shoe and bought new white ones after class hehe...
Bad day to wear my new leopard skirt. Inti was so windy today,
had to borrow friend's big converse bag =)




My fav!!!
Bought in cold storage...
Aunt came from cheras to visit my mom,
so we went window shopping to spend some quality time together.
She bought me this! =)

DMC M2 =)
Taken by our friend guard... lolx.. bad photographer heheh

On the way there... see ppl at the back with hands up? one of them is me =)
Busybody wanna post for the pix haha
Far left... Ms Lalitha.

Hey! I'm not ready yet! =)Syok sendiri =)
Babatwin lizzhi took nice..
Mouth was filled with fud that time hahha cant smile

Outdoor activity with Ms Lalitha in papercorn cafe.
Had breakfast there with the whole class. 1st time going there.
I had american breakfast a.k.a set A. =)
So cool to have the whole class there...

Cotton attack!
After class back at home... hmm.. too sweet for me.
Didnt really ate much.

Pyjams of that night...
Although its cheap from Giant actually =) I dun mind...
Infact i have clothes from pasar-malam to nichii to easprit to nike too.
It's all the same depands on how you wear it.


Um... yum... Lunch after class. Had marina fish. Nice.
Oh and beloved curly fries.


Me and cecilia during malaysian studies.
My inner purple knitted top was killing me the whole day!
It's so itchy... Not suitable to wear it inside.
Took it off after class.


I found a staple bullet and accidently broke it Which made the brows and the lips.
Suang added the hair and the ears =)
Too free ad.


Ten minutes break outside the hall way of my class.
Was too cold and borrowed Shuang's scarf.
Sarene tried to stay awake by making me her doll.
And so the scarft became my *Agong hat* =)
Back home =) like some small kid ei! hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment