Blogger Templates

Friday, June 12, 2009

picture DAy










Haiz... this laytheng .. ppl wanna take pix.
Wat she doing there! =)







Lolx my bad... Was listening to Suang about
assigment... Ceci la! neva call me!

Ah.. finaly =)
Class was as boring as usual... cant help my hands =)

SuangSuang!! spend 5min on taking pix of her heels!
SHe has so many!! a different one everyday =)

Me and friends after class... it was Cecilia's group's turn to present...
See them wearing formal clothes while i'm so colourful that day haha...
Gud job btw girls! luv the video =)
SiuMan... my bad.. missed out ur b.day party =)
Nice place, nice pillow, nice atmosphere.. but didnt njoy the food..
Noo!!! Dont kiss my darling!
lol
Hangging out before our food come =)
Didnt eat in the street cafe So went the A&W again hahah...

No comments:

Post a Comment