Blogger Templates

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Drivinggg



Me =)I am so tired... Fell asleep in the car on the way home.
Nice car, nice dunshine =)



















Went off to midvalley. Cream puff. Nice! =)
On the way home after passing my road test =) In my constructor's llil kancil.
Backside! failed me , said my side mirror not in the box. He's not even the judge.
Judges said i pass and i can go on to the 3 point turn. i was so close. This stupid traffic guy came and ask me to get out of the car. I fight with him and still cant get it. arghhh!
But i passed my JPJ road. 17/20 lucky.
Hot day too. Gotta come back 1st july. Haiz Waste time waste money.
Stupid money eater.
Jason! Hey! thanks for keeping me company.. boi, u sure talk alot =)
Never change since NS =>
Compulsary to wear collar shirt, long pants and shoe.
So bored, waiting for long hours.

JPJ fellow

Lolx... flatten bread =)
LAytheng... always that pose of her... forever with the phone
Yum... Went out to buy some drink with friends
Ahh! so cold.. shivering =) Cecilia's jacket. thx...
And she took this pix.

No comments:

Post a Comment