Blogger Templates

Monday, June 29, 2009

aww man! nasi lemak!!


Stupid steam iron... nearly killed me! I was helping my mom ironing clothes in the kitchen. THis iron was bought during the visit to the midvalley's exhibition guide. It suddenly made a lound "pop" sound. There were sparks on it too. Scared me, i was holding it. Lucky nothing happened. The side turned black as you can se in the pix. Mom quickly turn off the switch. It's made in Japan and it can also used for facials. Haizzz cheap stuff are not always a good thing.

Rm103.?? 2 Chick chops, 2 fish and chips and 1 roasted hlf chicken plus sprit and coffee.

Wish to visit Paris one day!

Cover page of the menu... Wondering wat it says.

Lolx... Vege more than the poultry. How to eat! =) Mom took Lil bro's vege.

Come to me babe! muahahaha

Yes!!! popo! FAv forever!

If not i'll be forver this nerdy... lolx. woke up late. end up looking like this.

Left or right suits me??? c'mon! help me out!

Cute lil airasia pendrive of my friend's. =) nice

Cantata? Wat about cacatan....

The sambal is sour and look at it. Just a tiny dot there. Speechless

Erm... Jsut this and some tasteless barley ice that cost my friend 3.90. Wat the! it's like me making toast with a Gardenia with some cheaplak butter and kaya.

Nasi Lemak with a piece of hair!!! Made him take it back and changed a new plate of nasi lemak for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment