Blogger Templates

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

human comn


Hangging out in Sarene's appt. before presentation.
Laytheng borrowed her mom's heels and ended up having blisters.
So i offered her my heels. my fav black ones.
And buckled for her =>

Finally! The Esprit Gurls feat Kavitha in Human communication presentation.....
Our camera gurl just got a hair cut... so did i =) rebonded my hair... cant wash it for 3days. Thats why ended up in this oily discusting look. my bad..

Setting up and getting ready... was so nervous.
Heart beating super fast.
Cold sweat samore!
I was doing the intro and the 1st few slides...
Scary at 1st but was ok after that coz its just my classmates and my lect. =)Me and my twin =) heheh... same hair style ad...
Ms. Amanda
Ms.Laytheng
Ms.Sarene
Ms. SuangSuang
Busy with playing the videos...
lolx... translators for some short clips in hokkien to english.
About this nyanyuk mother kept asking about her son makan ad o not.. funny laWatching Lizhi filling up some mass.com survey form.I serously luv this pix!!
lizhi you'r eso p

Snap shot...
Irene and her multi super duper funny facial expressions lolx.
Aiyo wanna take pic say properly la =)


Me trying to get ppl's attention to tell them about the activity that we're doing.




Now that's how you play it! =)
Demo to all of them.. no hands ya!
After the straw-passing game =)

Group photo! taken by some indian passer by =)
Auto focus.... to the pretty one lolx...
jk jk chill la =)
Miss Elly told me not to tag her on facebook but i can post it on blog and others...
muahhhahhaa!!!
WAtching white chick's video... love that part where that black guy sang
A thousand miles to that Marcus.
Slides done... relaxing and watching video related to the topic.
Zhihuey caught this pix i think.... all of a sudden =)
Dear Siumun and darling Laytheng.







The end of presentation of the ESPRIT GURLS

No comments:

Post a Comment