Blogger Templates

Monday, July 6, 2009

Korean BBBq

Wuuu... squeeky clean crockery =>
Cheers! waitress of the day

Makan time....

Lolx... me and friends played underneath the tables.
OMG!!! Lizhi stuffed the whole thing in my mouth lolx..
Nearly puke.... haha too big for me.
It's some friend pork wrapped with raw vege.
Quite nice... like vietnamese style.

Nice cosy clean rest room =) can really rest there...
Got tooth brush samore..
Makan samore!

Finish Makan Pix time.....





Cute waiter => haha finally took a pix with him
We gotta take out our sandals and go in barefooted.
Oc Ohh....Bill time....
Everyone's smiling face turned down after the bill came... lolx.. 25.30 per head man!
But it's worth it. Had lotta fun with my friends. =>
Cute! lolx... Bro -bugs bunny Sis-Tweety bird.
SAw them in Summit while having lunch after carnival.
Carnival @ Seafield. Esther and Kirsten =)
Big crowd... super packed and sweaty.
Went there for the sake of Esther.
Said making Sushi and pasison fruit punch... nice =>
Yay! Baby guppy! =>
Saperated them in another aquarium.
Took them from my cousin. Mine is always dying... duno why =<

Went to THX with family for transformer...
My 2nd time.
Nice movie but long hours. Dad and mom slept halfway lolx.
Bro watching and asking me questions =/
Megan fox is sooo hot! Pheuwweeet! lolx... but i dun think she's pretty.
Too bad .. ahaha (I'm not jealous eh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment