Blogger Templates

Thursday, July 30, 2009

another day




OMG! What's that?? ring worm? Love bite?
Lolx.. no idea. Think i hit somewhere.
Didnt even notice till mom saw it while playing UNO spin with my bro.Rub rub Rub... polishing my piano =)

Before
After
Any difference?? =)
Hard work...
It's requires lotta rubbing...
But happy with the result =p

Pussie having breakfast with me on MC presentation morning.
Mc presentation sux like shit.
we did it all at the very last minute. =='
Went in late coz was rushing all the tables and so on.
Teacher didnt like it.
We made to class delayed for 10min coz of our graoup.
Lunchy in Kimchee panmee. Ate the curry rice.
Not really my taste. =<
"Tersaw" Avril & Deryck in Chleo magazine.
Friend brought it to class to search for HC presentation.
I took it to read coz IT class was really boring.
Lolx.. Kok Han kena pulak =)
Was so hungry... me and my friends went and bought Toriyaki something lolx...
Giantpanda bought in pyramid's Jusco.
So expensive! Sayang it so much now =)
Driving is kinda tiring...
It's not really fun driving under the hot sun. Soon you'll see the diff color tone between my left and right hand.
I'm getting used to it now. Grabing every chance to improve my driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment