Blogger Templates

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hair cut + cuppy cakee

Yeee... look so fierce la dei!
Got a haircut too! finally....
Seriusly cant stand your hair b4 =>
But it's still a bit long to me.. at the back.
=) The Kiss pose =)
Saloon time!!! Superstyle
Talked to the boss(which i didnt noe he was at 1st)
He is giving me RM180 for coloring, threatment plus rebonding... =>
Must get back to my saloon to check out the price 1st. I have got voucher and free hair cut there =) At 8days.
That guy looks a bit like JJ Lim (the one behind me) hehe...
On the way to saloon*again*

MPW... so bored.. as usuall haiz.
Jafni found out that i'm a mix and asked me in class.
I was like "huh?" Lolx... he said that somebody told him.
he was teaching about malaysian culture =>
I'm so proud to be a babanyonya.





Cuppy cake time =)
Its Divana's b.day. Her mom baked a whole lotta cupcake for all of us.
I took one back, coz i ad had my bread.
Kept it for mummy.
Cutie... Sorry for making you wait so long =)

No comments:

Post a Comment