Blogger Templates

Saturday, August 8, 2009

lurve lurve lovee

Had lunch in MCD. Lolx...
Elder bro played with all the mcd stuff.
crowned me to be the queen of MCD =0


Had fun framing up the puzzle. Finnally done but the frame was too big.
Gonna draw something on it to fill up the white space.
Under construcktion =p
Babee! go do la!
I busy u noe!
Took lotta pix that day including the bukit kakibulu lolx....
But delated lots of them. Bro say looked like hantu.
Those with the eyes.

Went to sushi king for dinner. Saw Pn.Azlina.
My all time fav teacher! The best dressed teacher back in high school.
Everyone agrees!
She didnt recognize me...
Asked me my name and all when i waved at her daughter whom i went camp with and took pix with on prom night=)
Pretty gurl like mummy.
She rmb Ester and asked if i'm her badge.
Lolx.. i say gud friends wei!!! hahah..
Think she noe ad. She said OOOO so loud lolx.
Everyone looked.
She's no longer in USJ8, working in kementerian pelajaran. Ordering wat schools must do.
Even bigger position. but she say it's much easier. =)
Gud for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment