Blogger Templates

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ipoh Babee

Me and Esther's cooking! =p
Lucky neve burn down the house.
pork was hard, cant find curry powder got tomyam pulak.
I found out me and esther's cooking diff.
the egg was the best!!!
500ml a day keeps the fats growing! haha =p

On the way to ipoh on saturday.
So sleepy...Marc sleep like pig ah...
The head bangger.
Bang me and my elder bro's shoulders bengkak ad.
So cute! see his face!
Guess who?? lolx...
Wiggle wiggle went the hungry frog.... =p



WUHHHHHHHOOOOO!!!
CHICKEN ASSS STUCK TO THE HEAD!
YUM! lolx










the cousin-cousin relationship =p
Got bored in ipoh... nothing to do there.
and started drawing... saved the pix on my phone as my guide as i draw.
My 1st serius drawing hehe..
My 1st Naruto art...
Sorry la if it's not very gud.
Tried my best... Think i did 2 in a day...













~SAKURA & SASUKE~












~SAKURA HARUNO~














~SASUKE UCHIHA~















~KAKASHI HATATE~

No comments:

Post a Comment