Blogger Templates

Monday, August 17, 2009

Rob and Tayy


OMG! Cant wait to watch it!
I have been loading Twilight on youtube.
Believe me! it took lotta time!
Regret about watching it. Now there's only vamS and WareS in my mind.
And of course Edward Cullen.
Cant wait to watch NewMoon... Jacob Black is super super HWAT! PhewWWeeet!
Check him out! =p
Transformed from the 1st to newmoon thats wat made him outgrown edward muahhaha!
Too bad ROB =o
Meantime, i'm having my holidays now.=)
Getting bored at home. Just facebuking and piano-ing.
Nothing much. Boring. Helped mom with housework... same old same old...
Fetching bro here and there and all.
I'm gonna have to cuk dinner tmr! =p
Hope things work out gud.
Alrite! thaat's about it.
Nothing much! Just Ordinary day!
-Vanessa Carlton-

No comments:

Post a Comment