Blogger Templates

Monday, September 20, 2010

The day and the Night~

A Leopardy day for me! ahahah friend said its a giraffe ! its not! ITS A LEOPARD ! lol.. no one messes with the leopard haha..
Jia's so afraid of cats! but i chased it away! haha i mean the lil leopard helped!


Went off to Pyramid and had that pinky shop.. snowy i think... NOT Nice at all..
The chicken is like so small. i was telling Suang that its too active. excercise too much too mascular thats y so hard and tide at the same time small lol..





Friend said that lil boi looked it my bro. does it? haha
i dun think sooo!
Jia... *Lei lam do jor la!*


Cheesee! super sweet mango! made my teeth ache ! =(


Super converse day the day before! hahah tri-ooo


Haha Jolin.. my friend was fliping the mag and she went like! eh.. Amanda!
lol.. 1- my name is also yeeling
2- the hair
3- haha no idea! u tell me!


VICTORIOUSSsss... i luv the tiedye jeans man! they have it in vior too!
I WANT emm


School kool i think.. hahah damn cute wei the guys lol... must watch it!
Nikelodeon kept playing their song! haha so tempting!
bro let the TV on when i was doing my work ytd.


looking at his butt get cooked! haha stupid boi
( its to chase away to blood-suckers)


Teman Bro to the park at night! haha he's on holiday!
Some UPSR break for them! haha....
So lonely there! only me and him and my mom there!
=p
well, thats bout it!
boring week

No comments:

Post a Comment