Blogger Templates

Friday, September 24, 2010

SUPER tv8 and Radio stations =p


Before going to genting! i had my Interview with ma DEAN hehe.. crazy scary! no idea wat to ask! and how to put in the words! but i did it! yay!
Had dinner with ma BFF at Kim gary! mummy's having a 50% off voucher =p
Ordered somthing that i couldnt finish! lol.. soo crazy kembang with the cheese all over ! haha but i had fun!
oh oh ! haha and my BFF drove all of us home! lol.. crazy! the way he's driving... its like he's trying to shake all the cheese and prawns outta me! hahah EEekkk!
Drive safe!
(6/9/10)

Lol went to Tv8 and radion stations today..
but photos are on friend's dslr!
uploading soon!
had fun today!
I wanna be a radio DJ! sooooo freaking fun wei!!
we visited FLY fm... awesome!!


Anyways... i got my 19 page JB for my 19th YEAR !
love ya Justin ! =*

No comments:

Post a Comment