Blogger Templates

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Im a SUPERB BELIEBER


The title of the Justin Bieber song in the clip is
"BABY
- Justin Bieber Featuring Ludacris"

Obsess over JayDeeBee

Hi, My name is Amanda. im 19teen this year... not too old, still a teen...
Tho i wished im 16 so Justin Bieber would date me. =)
I'm a person who's go all the way when im really obsess with something.
So when i first had a crush on JUSTIN BIEBER, I went crazy about him.
I didnt fall inlove with "Baby" at first but i LUV " ONE TIME" on the very 1st time i heard it.
Then the list goes on and on and on... to "SOMEBODY TO LOVE" which is now my caller ringtone haha...
I'll wish him Goodmorning, and Goodnight on my Facebook everyday... I got lota complains and i had to reduce it. I did! Just a little! i still tag his name on facebook.

Everyday, i'll sit and search for videos of Justin on youtube.. from his MVs to the interviews, from the fan-mades to the haters.
I'll be liking almost all the videos just like other fans does and yeap, disliking all the Bieber hater's videos. Well, thats wat all the Beliebers do. I'll be watching his vids over and over again. Justin Bieber has become part of my MEAL now. Every morning, i'll Turn on my laptop and turn on the volume playing all his songs. Before i sleep, i'll listen to him with my earphones on my bed.
IT feels like he's singging to me sometimes.

Justin is amazing! even better when his voice craked! on *NEVER SAY NEVER* he was awesome with that new tone of his. =)
Justin's music is like my breakfast!
And the hair flip! i just love his hair, would even pay to touch it haha...
He's got the best features in the world! For a blondey, he's pretty much the cutest and the hottest hunk there!

When I get to know about Justin, i started buying magazines that i dun even read! just beacuse he's featured in it. Plus i went on twitter pretty much because of him.
My friends pretty much unfollowed me there because i go crazy when Justin's creeping. He's got 5 million followers and its pretty hard to get him to notice you. All im proud of is being a Malaysian. coz i dun seem to see him following Malaysian fans there. So its my advantage.
I'll reply every of his tweets and even spam him sometimes to follow me.
I get help from my friends whom he followed to send direct mail to him asking to follow me. Well, twitter is where i spend most of my time online. Geting tweet limits over tweet limits everyday.
He's always tweeting about never say never. so i'll never say that JB will never follow me!
He'll tweet about his song... U smile i smile.. haha then he'll say that he's smiling! and we'll all spam that we're smiling too!
Hahah its really fun tweeting him. tho he has never RT=ed or followed me yet.

When i heard that now, even the Media in Malaysia are soo supportive over him, Im surely to spam about how happy am I.. because most of my friends around me dun really like him as much as I do.
Im really glad that I could now officially send my love to JB on UMM and migh just get the membership card for JB's fanclub here!

So Justin... You're always saying thanks to youre fans! but please come to MALAYSIA? i'll get the Vip seats! i promise i'll hold up my bras and panties! it wun fly on stage!
I LOVE YOU!


2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    This is to inform you that you're one of the winners for the Justin Bieber Contest. We noticed that your info is not in our database. Can you update your info on AMBP?

    Just click on submit blog and put in your details and we'll call you to let you know how to collect your CD and Bieber handkerchief. Thx.

    - AMBP (allmalaysia.info/ambp)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nooooo !! i just saw this ! omgosh!!! =( Freaking frustrated now ='( i won and i didnt get anything =(

    ReplyDelete