Blogger Templates

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lurve LUrve LuRVeee


Wearing my fav skinny jeans and my one and only yellow top with hoodie! Lurve it! so comfy ehhe... =p and my phone.. its purple! lol looks so blue here!
lol PURPLE! Jb's fav color! heartZ heartZ


Suppose to teach my bro lol.. its moral. haha i dun even know how to read! haha dad's at Sabah ytd and elder bro was busy. haha.. left me and mummy... mom mmg cant read. lolx.
i had to call up my friend and ask her. haha
the problem is i couldnt really read! it went on like a guessing game haha.. so funny!
we were laughing all the way. and we manaaged to get the answer tho. haha
so much for mandarin!
haha so hard la the syllabus nowadays..


Pizzza time! haha lol.. check out my other photo on Twitter
http://twitpic.com/2spmaw
hhaha so many of us! so many pizza! lol.. =)
its like a partyyy! so fun!
lol we were all busy with work! end up eating in class! no time at all.


Lasenza came to our college ytd! wuhooo!
15bucks to get a member card for a year and vouchers! lol.
and lucky draw! haha Suang got RM100 voucher!
most of us got the notebook =( like me!
and there is also the T-backs and G-strings!
so cute! lol..
Gimme wat i want! <3>

1 comment: