Blogger Templates

Sunday, December 5, 2010

the weeeddddingggg


Chiak! Michelle and Raj =p
My cousin sister's Big day!


Michelle's niece. =p
Elisha. Super cute and Pretty! Her features are like 100% perfact!
DAncing around there =p


Indian Dance =p
They had the Lion dance too!
haha total mixed dinner.





Aww.. so sweet rite! =p
haha i have 1 too! but its not about weddings hhe..
It says something else!
A very imp person in my life gave it to me hehe..
Pretty awesome.
If only you guys where there u'll noe!


That day's menu!


Lolx. ekkk! i never noe how to eat this! hah





My cousins and me!


"The church wed in the afternoon b4 the dinner"
Church look AWESOME


IT's so romantic and sweet!
I wanna get married in a church too!
haha.. wat nonsense ! i'll Def get married there haha!
See you guys there then! lets say in 5 years time? haha





My bro. haha this is the night b4 everhting. they had some buffet. haha
bor was playing with my cousin like crazy! thats how he sweats ...

No comments:

Post a Comment