Blogger Templates

Saturday, December 18, 2010

2nd day @ S'poreee

The most Tiring Dayyy!!


For a phone Camera, I think this is a good shot =)
yay me!
We didnt go for this tho, Gota pay xtra.
Just looked =p



Mom made me tie my hair up lolx.
AS usual, Too messy!


Trying to Climb up the Mountain lol



I said *hit it* and he heard *eat it*
Lolx Marcus and his food! lolx.


Look at the pix below...
The orange guy >>v


The yellow guy >>v




Thats my dress =p



Universal Studio




It's like in HK's Disneyland =p
Nice...




The buildings are like in the Spiderman movie haha.


The biggest Roller Coaster..
But its not open yet!
I think this is crazy!


The mummy!
The best Ride! haha its crazy!
It stops all of a sudden,
It goes backwards all of a sudden and It gives you that 90 Degrees of falling down.
Makes you feel like your insides are floating up!
MY butt wasnt even on the seat! lolx




Far Far Away
In the movies of Sherk =p


The queen



1 of the rides! haha
So pura-pura la this schedule


They had shows in betweet too =p
The Candy gurls!


Only Carousal is open 4 Madagaskar...
Others are still under Construction =p


Jurrasic Park!
We ride on the boat! scared by dinos
and my shoe where all Soaked!!!
lolx... Water dripping when i sqeeze my socks =p
But it was fun!


Some olden days punya Nyamuk haha
so biggG!


The most Beautiful and Crowded Area...
The Orchad Road =p


You can go under the Xmas tree! haha
look closely, those black dots, they are people rushing in lolx.
I was in the bus so the shots are quite blur! sry!


The streets are saperated into 3 tho.
1st row's deco was all blue, then pink and the last is purple.
The Tourist guide said that the owner of the shops there decorates each year to get $$ from the Government.
IT is said that only 1 shop that has the most votes will get $$ ...
Not bad huh! =p
but the electrik bill is gona cost ALOt



Gingyy!




That's the hotel i Stayed =p
Bed was super comfortable haha.
The head pillow was so soft, i couldnt even feel my head lolx. it makes me feel like floating.
Maybe coz im too tired lolx.





Oh yeah, i went shopping too!
Went Vivo City But was just too tired to walk haha

No comments:

Post a Comment