Blogger Templates

Friday, December 10, 2010

Food!! Again !!


Pataya Fried Rice!
haha NO vege please! =)
I'll lurve it!
From my cafeteria haha..
Got personal delivery samore haha!
taste even better =p


I lurve Rice Cracker. Just not this.
ITs so smelly! haha
but its so addictive. if you dont smell it!
I lurve the Wang wang more =p
(if you've seen my previous posts)


Chocolate! yay!
Im ok with them tho.
Hate Almond!
lurve the kit kat krunch to bits hehe..
Oh and erm, i lurve the chocolates with cornflakes in it!
And Famouse Amos too! lurve them!


Paprik ayam rice. lolx.
look how many pieces of chicken i got! ikr! 4 nie!
how am i suppose to eat like this!
costs me like 8.9 bucks i think! at erm duno wat Garden Cafe..
Freaking funny lolx.
plus the waiters there are so hard to communicate lolx.
Dont even noe wat language to speak with them =='


my all time Fav.. Java mee! eheh..
Its nice if you order it in Hawker stall. but in OLDTown? Eww.
IT sucks!


T-bone! yay! my FAv. Steak! =p
in Noble house!
my 1st time there tho.
1st of all, the environment ---- X
(probably too birght)
2nd, the main courses are freggin little in portion.
3rdly, the other extras like cakes, salad and soups are like... cut into freggin small pieces. as if we gona be so greddy and eat all their food. oh well, =='
plus, its Expensive.
2nd visit? NOPE
sorry.


Nepoleon Cheese Grilled Chicken Chop.
AT murni.
1st time eating it tho.
1st - Fregging filling (worth it)
2nd - So cheesy! (dont really like cheese but if u guys dom go for it! =p)
3rd --- I lurve it hhaha...

This is no Exception! NANDOS haha...
MY lurvly chickennn!! muacks!
I LURVE IT!
LURVE THE sauce, lURVE the environment, lurve the food and the taste!
Everything! just not the service, sometimes its inda slow...


Grapes! i mmg like grapes alot!
just that my mom will never buy for me =(
But i have been eating alot of these now! thanks to Him >>^
if u can see the name =p


Domino's RM50 Bucks set. 2 pizza, onion ring, banana pizaa..
Wulalala! haha =)
Fresh from the oven and delivered to my home.
PLus, they even had the baking GPS ahha AWesome ritE!




ICE cream! ahah more like.. MCD ..
i noe they are bad for health. but i just cant help it!

Ok.. Even in other Restaurants... ITs always ice cream =p
(if its not the time of the month lolx)


Eww! yeah ikr! its spaghetti! From Strawberry Field haha..
I wanted carbonara =( out of stock! not fair rite! soB

No comments:

Post a Comment