Blogger Templates

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Last Dayy in S'pore


Chiak! morning Breakfast @ Hotel's Buffet =p
My bro's Mat Salleh's Breakfast hahaa..
IT's 8am in the morning!
Nothing more than Bread or Conflakes can fit in my tummy =0


AFter that, We went here >> ^ the bird park.
Last place to visit in S'pore =(


The lil penguins! they are sooo Fat and Healthy haha!
These two, Are like is few inch away from me!
I could even touch them!
But i didnt lolx.
I bet their skin feels like Dolphins =p
I have always wanna see a Dolphin up close.
I think they are Pretty =)


Yup, Dun 4get the pupets lolx or watever u call them.
pity the workers lolx its so hot and heavy! =p
But they do get lotsa pay when it comes to S'Pore =)
3K per month!




We sat on the Train around the whole park =)
Couldnt get nice shots tho, it was moving fast.
I miss my camera =(


Bird Show!
We went for 2 of them =)
in this show, they introduce birds like Owls, Hawk, Eagle and Vulture. 4goten 1 more. Turkey something lolx.
This one there, Flew over me and whacked his wings on my head. lolx
I was looking at another bird haha... Didnt notice it coming!






The 2nd show... Where they have like AS usual, Parrots, flamingos and all the bird singing and performing things...
like in A'famosa. if you have been there..


HAhah... I made him do that !
There where this Dark CAve thingy for the Owls.
They look so Scaryy! =(


FUn time! hahah.. REal foam! lolx So fun!
But we didnt bring xtra clothes so all i did was look... =(


Charming


Cute
Bro calls it *fish ball bird*



Mini Peacock!
This is how it looks when they dont stay still!
ishh hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment