Blogger Templates

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Deep in my heart, i still want em'


I want...
1) A smaller waistline

I need...
1) To do hula hoops, Sit ups & Leg lifting



I want...
2) Long, Straight & Silky hair

I need...
2) Hair Masks, Trim my hair regularly & use good chemicals (*if* i wanna dye / re-bond)

I want...
3) This cute lil leopard beg that comes with the purse from Lolipop.

I need...
3) Look where is it available & see with my own eyes if its really this pretty.


I want...
4) A Black eyeliner & White inner liner that last for atleast 12 hours.

I need...
3) Do more research and ask around!




I want...
5) This Paris-style Carlo Rino beg. =p the 1st day it was put out to be sold!

I need...
5) Save money & Be patience till the discounts!


I want...
6) Simple lil black dress from Miss Selfridge! So i can wear it both for dinners and work ^^

I need...
6) Save money & Be patience till the discounts! (same as No5)


I want...
7) Leopard dress! =p Always have a thing for leopard prints! (Miss Selfridge)

I need...
7) Save money & Be patience till the discounts and Workout for a nicer body! lolx need to achieve No1 first.

I want...
8) Heels! Nude heels! for longer legs!

I need...
8) Look for a shop that has a reasonable price for comfortable heels.

I want...
9) Black Stilettos to pair with my skinny jeans =p

I need...
9) Look for a shop that has a reasonable price for comfortable heels. (just like No8)

I want...
10) Black Stilettos to pair with my skinny jeans =p

I need...
10) Look for a shop that has a reasonable price for comfortable heels. (just like No8)


I want...
11) A guitar slide. I heard it helps in doing power chords. I cant play power chords! =(

I need...
11) To consult a pro =) if theres any other way around this.


I want...
12) Iphone 5. To take down nice pictures and share them with my friends & family fast & easy.

I need...
12) Save money & compare prices with other phones!


I want...
13) Go for manicure & pedicure.

I need...
13) To make time, look for a good place & grab my friend to come along =p


I want...
14) To spend a week by the beach... =) grab a chair out at night to feel he breeze and listen to the waves hitting the shore...


I need...
14) Save money and grab a good company to go with.


I want...
15) To have a bed like princess's. (always wanted)

I need...
15) To do it fast! before i get too old for it! lolx


I want...
16) Love

I need...
16) To first love.


I want...
17) Get married and go to Paris. Have a nice picnic looking over the city of love.

I need...
17) To save up! ( have already started) & hopefully, ill get to visit Paris with my true love.


All these 17 things are just "extras" for my life here on earth.
It's not that i'll die or get a depression if i don't get to experience all these.
So its alrite if i leave this world without it, all the more, i don't even belong here. ^^

Small lil things can make me happy!
Even just bringing me out for ice cream ^^

Neway, this is just a human-wish/hope/dream
Never say never right?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment