Blogger Templates

Monday, August 15, 2011

Piano & Guitar



I bet most of you *teenagers* grew up with this quote * music is my life *...

You'll see it on begs, shirts, badges and even on notebook covers.

I once lived along this quote.... that was when i had no other problems.

Wake up, go school, eat, back home, switch on my radio, sing and jump around my room.

That was me then, now we have everything in the world to about.

Family, Friends, Money, Work, Future, Beauty and sooo many more!

I stopped playing my piano ='(

Yes, I have a guitar and a piano at home and its rusting there =(


There was a few times when me and my family went for window shopping in pyramid.

My parents was admiring this girl who plays the piano sooo well and I felt like i've wasted my dad's money for sending me to piano class and not knowing how to play a single song that they like.

I'm currently on a week of holiday right now =)

I've decided to get back my love for music !


I have lotta music sheets at home tho.. but i only know 1 or 2 of the songs in a book.



I used to line them up in front of me with paper clips holding them back from the fan.

I'll keep a 2B pencil beside me to write the keys on the notes.


The problem was tat my piano is in the hall.

Most of the time, my other family members will be watching TV or my lil bro will be doing his school homework.

I'll have to put it on mute. =( which doesnt feel right when i play it.

Then the keys become so bored and dull.


So i switched to Guitar...

Where i could play it behind closed doors.

I had 2 problems!

1) How to tune my guitar?! lolx

2) Can't seem to change my chords in time for the queue.


I figured out i had an advantage =p where i can tune my guitar tru piano.

The same keys matches the piano keys =)

Hope my piano wun go outta tune ^^


The 1st song i mastered was * nobody's home * by Avril Lavigne.

Until now, i stil cant sing along and strum my guitar. =(

At least i went for a year class for piano, i have the basic of the basics ^^

I cant play by ear and i cant really rmb the noths belong to which key.

Thats y i had my 2B pencil beside me ^^ to write down alphabets replacing the notes.

Sometimes even counting line by line lolx ^^

Yeah, thats me and my piano.

and i cant play power chords for guitar either.

Fingers are too tiny and short ='(

Yeah i noe i sux at these two.

But Bieber said * NEVER SAY NEVER * =p

I can do it!


I admire those who can play it on requests, on the spot.

Those who can entertain the crowd during gatherings and even picnics.

I hope i will do that someday!

Just wait for it!

I'm on my way!!!

HeartZ

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear,

    I feel so touched when I read your blog. I feel that we are so alike. I switched from piano to guitar and I can't play neither of them well up till today.

    I enjoyed your blog.

    It has told me, there is someone out there who is like me, thus I need not think about myself in the dark.

    Thanks.

    Take care,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete