Blogger Templates

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Done!

Woot! completed my Internship ad ! =)

Awesome-ness !!! now im just lazying around my home ...

Gona learn new songs on my going-to-rust piano =p

Wonder what song to play.

Not gona play Justin Bieber's tho. =)

Neway, internship was awesome! haha =p duno what to say.

It was very tiring traveling from my place to PJ every morning and after work.

Gota wake up at like 6.30 when my work only starts at 9.30am...

I was the company's copywriter. =)

I like writing but like i said, my vocab is very bad. so is my spelling lolx.

I'll die without spelling check ^^ thank you software guy!

I've learnt alota things during my internship!

With the angry customers too =p lolx

I've written 3 reports on my internship lolx im not gona write again here.

Or else it's gona be copy and paste.

Havent been taking lotta pictures. so its just plain words here ...

Happy Wednesday guys!

Happy Baskin Robins Pinky day!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment