Blogger Templates

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dyou's Last gifts !



Tadaaaaa !!! I've finally collected them all!


Awesome! now i've got all 6 of them ^^

It's gona be a legend for Dyou Team...

Not bad huh?!

Plus, the last one is purple! =p

Went ALL the way to their office!

I was late!! lolx told them ill reach there by 3.30. they said to collect it by 4pm =p

and i got there 4.15pm lolx..

I got Free GLEE 3D tickets to watch it in Tropicana.

I had to collect it!

Good thing they did not close yet.


Got a set of Simple brand's Facial wash =p

Other small goodies too! including :

1) Glow in the dark body art
2) Face Mask
3) Dyou's cute tee
4) Invisible bra hooks
5) Aunty Annies' Voucher ! ( I luv the caramel almond)
6) Dyou's duno wat u call that... That yellow thing u see there.



And Of course!!! Justin Bieber's STuff!!

Including:

1) Never Say Never Remix
2) My Worlds
3) My world the collection
4) Bieber Mania
5) Test your super-fan status =p
6) A bieber stand up poster too... I cant take a pic of it! its TOO HUGE!



Abit of Kesha too!

Includes

1) Kesha's album
2) Kesha's Iphone case ( I DO NOT OWN AN IPHONE lolx.. making me wanna get 1)
3) Kesha's Tattoo


Not bad huh?!

I'm happy! but unhappy as well =(

Bye Bye Dyou! luv you!

No comments:

Post a Comment