Blogger Templates

Monday, September 7, 2009

Pyramid with Colll peeps

It's Our dear Suangsunag's b.day.
We went to 1u to celeb with a few friends.
All wore white =) no idea why white u just join in.

Well, we made a deal to tag every yellow thing we see in 1u as Laytheng lolx.
WE went around taking pix with yellow stuff just to disturb her.
Hahah coz she went penang with her family and not going with us.
The fair lady =) Yer! jealous ad!
Mom say she look very sweet.
Now u noe how ppl get their passport size pix done? haha

An apple for me =)
Went and take that duno wat u call jap pix.
It's my 2nd time in my life!
Good to keep as memories
I have gotten tickets from some cute guy working @ digi lolx.
Got his name too =p he's going but not my prob i just want the tickets hehe!
I got 4 of them

Time to head home =)

Lucky we manage to find our way home.. but lil jam that day

No comments:

Post a Comment