Blogger Templates

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lil Brooo

Look!!! My arm is the same size as my 8 year old brother lolx... =p
Gud news for me bad news for him hehe...
Went to library to catchup my group assigment with friends on tuesday.
Over night at Sarene's house on friday.
Had mcd during midnight. =p
Finished up assigments and chat and chat.
Had hard time falling asleep though..
But it was fun hangging around there.
Had form5 gathering before that day, Thursday.
WAs quite fun seeing all of them there... chatting and talking around well, atleast all of them talked and smiled to me. =)
Which is quite nice.
Pix comming up! waiting fro friends to upload.
Lolx.. lilbro's doggy haha...
Nola, was making jump rope out of it. He looked so funny with it so took pix.
His 1st time making a jump rope. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment