Blogger Templates

Thursday, September 3, 2009

not PMsss

Sad & Depress week.
It's not PMS!!! for sure i noe!! =(


I wanna run away but i cant go. I wanna cry but i dun wana show. I wanna scream but i dun wanna hurt. I wanna sleep but i just cant. I wanna eat but i just feel like being the malays. I wanna relax but i get disturb. I wanna talk but my toughts you cant decode. I wanna sing but the room doesnt allow. I wanna dance but my feet caught up under the arms of my chair.
So wat shall i do??? can anyone help? NO! I'm all by myself.


I have long not heard all those words.... sometimes, i regret for wat i have done but wat is done is done. no turning back. Its just so sad to see it fade away infront of my eyes but it;s just the way it has to be. some things you just cant resist. Everytime i think about it , it makes me cry.... I wanna move forward but everytime i get closer, i turn back ... to afraid of it.


I duwana say no more , i feel like i need some avril, paramore and veronicas. My personal drug edward cullen.... not robert pattison... If only somewhere out there, there's such a person.



















No comments:

Post a Comment