Blogger Templates

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sickk again``

Lotta writting this few days....


1st- no pix
2nd- better way
3rs- not alot will pay attention so i'l ljust crap wat i want =p
4th- blog aka dairy... it' s supose to be written... not that anyone care hehe...
5th- too bored at home....

Well, i got quaratine at home... Me and my bro got flu after dinner @ pizzahut at the nearby taipan. ITs not that cold there though but my parents kept blaming me by not taking care of my lil bro. (they werent there for dinner) but then they found out that it's not my fault and then they stop =)

I got a swollen eye!!! OMG! at 1st it's really painful when you try to close ur eyes. Then it became worst! became red and now swollen! Mom say i look at naked fellar too much lolx... Thats not it! =) Dad say too much heatty fud. Well, at the end... i had few drops of "eyemo" and a lil rest and got my left middle finger tied up with black strings. mom says it helps. some olden days kinda thing. Well then i;m better now... hope i can go to class tmr... It's really getting bored here...

feeling lil dizzy nowadays.. think i dun have enuf blood... sucked out by vams lolx... well, that's how a girl's life should be.. .gotta smile tru it all. one of my friend always tell me to. =)

~ttfn~

No comments:

Post a Comment