Blogger Templates

Friday, September 4, 2009

Feeelll me up~~

Well, here i am again, blogging like i've done before . it had all been about feelings and here we go again for today but dont get mad. cause this are all for you, only you. Here we go in 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4!!!


Feels like i have always known you and i swear i dreamt about you... all those endless nights i was alone.
It's like i've spent foreva seaching... now i noe that it was worth it.
With you it feels like i am finaly home =)

I'm falling head over heels! Thought i knew how it feels... =p
But with you, it's like the 1st day of my life...
Do you noe why??
Cause youleave me speechless... When you talk to me,
you leave me breathless.. .the way you look at me.
You manage to disarm me. =) and now my soul is shinning through.
Cant help but surrender....
Surrender! my everything to you.

I thought i could resist you, I thought that i was strong.
Somehow you are different from what i've known. =)
I didnt see it comming...
You took me by suprise and you stole my heart before i could say no.

The way you smile;
The way you touch my face...
It's something that you do i cant explain.
I'll run a million miles just to hear u say my name...
Babee.. you leave me speechless, you leave me breathless.
That's all i gotta say.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment