Blogger Templates

Sunday, November 1, 2009

AARRrrrr

~~ AAR 31/10/09 6pm at Bukit Jalil~~
Went with lotta ppl!!! Met few classmates there....
The place was like so damn packed. Took half an hour to reach the entrance for the concert.
Ppl were all squashed. I was one of them... it's like hugging everyone there. With all the unknown ppl's sweaty skin sticking to mine and their BO is like OMG! Couldnt stand it.
Oxygen in need to the max! couldnt even get some air... as i was wearing my silver malindi crocs which is flat =( and yes i am short!
I was like superduper close to passing out. Damn sweaty and cant breath at all! I was like sqauting down catching my breath... my gosh.. it was so sary. Even if i do faint, hell no i will not get outta the corwd. I was telling my self to hold up... and then they start to move bit by bit.
was a releif awhile.... they stop! i was like OH NOOO!!! by that time, i cant feel my hands, i couldnt stand.... i just lean on coz i noe, anything now!
Lucky theres Ryan.. which took it as a joke and din really give much support at first...
But kept me going... when i saw the guards and the gate. OMG! i was pushing my ass out! Killing ppl infront. i dun care! i need the air! and i went rushing in. OMG! nightmare!
I sat aside awhile with Ryan who then bought me milo and fanned me while the others went to the front of the stage....
took me like 15 minutes to recover and i was 100PERCENT on high and jumping with the band!'IT was SUPERB! AAR rocks my sockxx.
Together with high school friends jumping and screaming and singging along...
Made me sweat badly from the roots of my hair till the end! imagine that!
I was full wet... together with lil drizzle of rain in between the band exchange... =)
It was AWESOME!!! Local band PopShuvit Rocks TOO! OMG i couldnt believe locals can be that good =P Proud la bro! ehehehe...
was so outta breath screaming! wuhoooo!!! super dehydrated after that..
like dried ikan bilis lolx...
Went for a drink, left the crowd on the 3rd last song of AAR to the back store. SkyJuice to me that time was the tasties drink... tasted like HEAVEN! =)
Tyson came out with white sleeveless and redindian feather thingy on the head lolx..
He was liek so damn gatal that day. OMG! make my hand bulu all stand up!
he said... he wanna tell the girls something... something DIRTY!!! a secret... ya know!
DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
OMG i was jumping the shit otta me lolx...
suddenly became a fan of them.. which i wasnt really interested in them at first. ahha...
And then went with the others... the 1ts one was of course... move along =)
And then damngirl, it ends tonight, I WANNA TOUCH YOU! PHEWWW.... sweat more than u can see like the fish lolx... around 10songs they played i think!
And then we went to 3k's A&W for a drink... journey back? 10minutes! lolx...
Ryan noes the back way man! You rock!!! =)
And then met college friends there... Went mamak after that awhile and went home.
You noe wat?! i realize i have got no house key !!! called everyone's number and smsed nobody answered.. it was like 2.30am... and then... i went a super awesome fella(SAF)'s house... bathed and wore SAF's clothes! lolx... Had severel toe cramps after that as usual lolx.. and once cramp at the wateva part u called between the knees and the ankle hehe... Which somehow pain till now...
had a swollen toe cause of the day before yesterday's playfulnees of muaaa! ehehe...
Well, had agood time... had a good sleep last night and came home and slept from 12-4++ which i'm sure of sleeping super early in the morning tonight!
Thanks for taking care of me! LUV YA! =*

No comments:

Post a Comment