Blogger Templates

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Treee fell







BEFORE and AFTER












Edward and paramore took over =) this is wat i did after the inccedent below.










As i said in FB... yesterday...
It was raining heavyly.. stayed at home. around 3pm,
i was sitting on my bed.. cutting Edward's poster to get ready on my wall... then i heard a loud craking sound... something moving i saw from my room's window... then i saw leaves and branches slide on my window and a large smashing sound.
My dad ran to my rooom as i was rushing out to the hall.. he said a thunder strike the tree and it crashed down.. We quickly ran down to seee if our car got smashed or not.. and of course, i took my camara along! pictures i took are posted on FB ad... can go checkout if u want... =)
Oh well, nothing much happen, we were lucky... windows both 2nd and 3rd floor were broken.
2 car were smashed below.. parked just infront of ours. lucky kid i am.. nobody got hurt.. but it was a damn big tree there... lucky! later after that, MPSJ came a clean it up... residents came down to checkout... pictures taken then by lotta ppl. well, suprisingly i was looking at it as it happens... and i was lil shocked couldnt move, just sat and watch. luckly the tree isnt that tall or heavy.. our roof and windows might be gone by now... thank God.










My compressor helped me heheh... the tree bend it and dad with my help got a carry it up. It almost drop down. might hurt ppl! imagine it from 4th floor and it's heavy! well, that pic where taken after mpsj came and all went ok =) all of us tenang ad...

No comments:

Post a Comment