Blogger Templates

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

ALLamandaaa Worrrkk

Went to starbucjs to chill with family... it was even more expensive than our dinner omg! lolx...
But nvm coz dad just came back from overseas. =) belanja us makan. had hot drinks as usual haiz... if not tummy ache. but once in a while ok la. hmm... ohya, i went along with my friend, Shaun to wor at allamanda =) as promoter.. not bad but the Tee was really really big! i had to tug in and roll up once for the sleeves... lolx.
It was damn tiring! at the centrepoint... not much ppl there.. most of them are malays.. not being racist but hard for me to approach.. atleast at 1st.. hard to open my mouth.. so weird! lolx..
Speaking bahasa the whole time. but it wasnt a really a problem for me =) hehe ppl told that i sounded like malay. customers say i look like malay too.. told them i'm a nyonya haha... actually proud of it. =) lucky i dun have to chinese slang when i speak if not malu aku! =p
That's my lunch! =) teriyakki chick don. Damn alot! at the food court with another worker form another booth but connect to my head... coz i cant go break with my friends then there wont be enuf workers. =) i was drop dead tired that time.. it was last friday. came back around 11. Paid the parking! omg! smart fella parked inside... 11 bucks lolx... go on dutch la of course =)
DIn makan dinner actually... went starbucks only.. for free... friend offered hehe... then came home to makan... Ryan came to teman me... ate his chillies and heated mihun. Then put me to bed. Sweet guy i own there =p
Happy day i had there at work but i was really really tired. good pay tho hehe... Earn alot.. not alot.. haha just more than i usually get... but i am not paid yet.
I only have got 5 bucks left in my purse omg! so sad rite! ... haha... nvm, not going out also. saving for shopping and movie! Newmoon! and go iceskating hehe... nice!
Nothing much happen this few days.. hang out at home only... played piano and all =)
Now i wanna play my FB game... haha.. but before that...
This is for you!
You're always there to msile and cry,
You're always there to give and care,
You're always there to cheer and share,
Our *relationship* is rare,
I'll do my best to keep us a pair.
=*

No comments:

Post a Comment